chicken with light gravy
- 1 Jar Heinz Homestyle Chicken Gravy
- 3 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 4 tbsp Fresh Chopped Green Onions
- 4 Whole Perdue Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Kinders French Onion Seasoning
- 1 Large Can Cut Green Beans
- 3 tbsp Garlic Butter
- 1/4 cup Diced Pepper/ Onion Mix
- Pour jar of Heinz Chicken Gravy in a small sized pot and set on medium/ low temp
- Pour Chopped Green Onions and Chopped Parsley into the gravy and stir gradually every few minutes.
- Pour your Creole Seasoning into the gravy, again stir every few minutes
- Set your stove down to low
- Chicken :
- There are multiple ways you can cook chicken breast. One of my favorite ways is to individually wrap each chicken breast in aluminum foil with a small 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Butter and your Kinders seasoning added to the chicken breast. Make sure the chicken breast is cooked all the way through at least to 165F. In the picture shown I cooked the chicken breast on a flat top skillet due to not having aluminum foil on hand. I cooked the chicken breasts to 165F with the Garlic Butter and Kinders Seasoning. Once chicken is fully cooked let chicken sit for a few minutes for cool down and cut the chicken breasts to your liking. The chicken breast is now ready for your meal.
- Green Beans:
- You can cook the green beans in either a pot, frying pan, or in this case a skillet. I took a 1/4 scoop of Diced Pepper/ Onion Mix and set on the skillet to warm up. Once warmed up to your liking, I take the can of cut green beans (drained) and put them over top of the peppers and onions. What this does enriches the flavors of the green beans. Add a tablespoon of creole seasoning on top and let cook for several minutes until green beans are cooked to your liking.
- Put a couple scoops of green beans on the plate
- Place your Chicken Breast over the green beans
- Place your gravy and spread over your chicken breast and green beans
- Most importantly enjoy your delicious healthy dish!